Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Author's Reflections- Comic #62







#62

It hadn’t really occurred to me before this point that with all of the rallying and the name change debacle that the Decepticons really HAD inadvertently taken over the strip. Rather than have them attack the Autobots and assuredly lose in some way I thought I’d just give them the small victory. Using the smaller deluxe-sized tank Megatron was something I threw in at the last minute (after I took the first picture for the original panel if I remember correctly) and changed the Peanut Gallery panel altogether. I don’t remember what I had in the script originally but what I ended up with was much better than it would have been. Plus I was determined to use most of the Classics toys in the strip in one way or another and it was the perfect excuse to throw that toy in there as a one-shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment