Friday, June 5, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comics #293-294

 
#293
 





#294
 










#293-294
 
In a slight contradiction to what I said in commentary for comics #291 and 292 about there not being many other upgrades to focus on, I chose to add in Wheeljack’s upgrade simply because I didn’t think it would be worthy of a week-long story about it, and it would be easy to write it into the middle of this one. I added ‘Whatever Wheeljack’s doing to hurt himself’ to Optimus’ dialogue in the fifth panel of comic #292 and completely cut out three comics that focused on extremely lengthy introductions of the Movie Autobots to the G1 Autobots. The comics seemed out of place and didn’t add anything to the story. I absolutely admit these two comics feel a little out of place when the previous two comics had been building up the movie storyline but they were a nice little break from the forced movie dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment