Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Comic #1281











 

NOTE: This is another story I'd had for awhile that was forced to be pushed back due to the delayed release of a toy...I wanted The Fallen to be upgraded into a better body, and there was a 3rd Party toy of him that I'd had on preorder for a VERY long time (Maketoys Mobine Chaos Paladin [Yes, 3rd Party names can get really pretentiously stupid]), and finally I had to take the basic idea in a different direction. This Beat Hunters Predaking toy probably worked out better in the end since it's a bigger toy and has more of an imposing presence then Mobine Chas Paladin...plus I finally did get the 3rd Party toy eventually, which was a floppy mess which would have made it really difficult to get good poses for the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment