Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #413








#413
 
This is another comic I was very happy with from inception to completion. I was very eager to introduce Cyclonus into the comic. Like Scourge, exactly who Unicron used as base material for him in the 1986 animated movie is one of the more highly debated cases in the Transformers fan base. I decided to reference the first season of the Generation 1 cartoon here, where duplicates of the Seekers were always running around in the background due to lack of Decepticon characters as well as the always pesky animation errors. I had hoped whoever read the comic would think for an instant that I might have upgraded Thundercracker into Cyclonus but I can’t say for sure how successful I was with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment