Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comics #416-420

 
#416
 




 
#417








 
#418





 
#419








 
#420








#416-420
 
To avoid the long upgrading storyline getting too stale I felt like there needed to be a side story which would eventually evolve into something bigger. I’ve said it many times, but I absolutely love Waspinator and it was an easy choice to have him be a major part of the side story, especially on the terms in which he left off with Megatron and the other Decepticons. Plus, I had been sitting on bringing Blackarachnia into the comic for quite some time anyway, so wanting to use Waspinator worked perfectly.
 
I really could have condensed these five comics down into two or three but I wanted to take my time explaining what part of the Beast Wars timeline this Blackarachnia was from, how she got to Knockora-Offina, get the basis of a plan going and of course show that although Waspinator may be invulnerable to being blown up, he could still easily get beat up and kept in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment