Friday, May 17, 2013

Author's Reflections - Comic #108








 
#108
 
I like Megatron and Hound’s dialogue in this one as well, but I like Cliffjumper’s better. I did enjoy writing Hound’s increasing frustration with Megatron as the strip goes on, and the obvious joke of Starscream trying to take over every time Megatron was away worked really well for this particular strip. The reason the other Decepticons aren’t in the background of panel 6 is that I had taken all the pictures for the ‘three ghosts’ story at the same time and when I downloaded them and started to put them together I realized I had forgotten to take the picture for it and had to go back the next day and do it. I didn’t want to set all the other toys up again so I just took the picture without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment