Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Author's Reflections- Comic #445










#445
 
This effectively began the precursor for the next big storyline…I probably should have done some self contained comics in the meantime but I always felt like I was better at the big stories for the most part. Powerglide being white never quite sat well with me so I bought the Japanese version of the toy, which was properly colored red like the original character.
 
Hound leaving the commentary trio to warn Optimus about Maynard was a set up for a simple idea I had down the line, but the changeup helped recharge my batteries for the three of them and I had fun just dealing with Hot Shot and Cliffjumper for the bookend panel.
 
I had recently bought a new camera and this was the first comic I took pictures for with it. It wasn’t as great as I thought it would be, and I had major problems getting clear shots no matter how hard I tried for some of the panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment