Thursday, December 29, 2016

Author's Reflections- Comic #492








#492

Despite already having a new storyline set up with Blackarachnia and Waspinator I somehow thought it was necessary to start something entirely different to run at the same time. I can’t say the following story featuring the Knockoffs is a complete disaster, but I will admit it was absolutely one of the low points of the comic’s run. Not that it was necessarily bad but there was too much going on with it and there was no reason to have it running side by side with another story. I’d probably feel differently if I had wrapped up Blackarachnia and Waspinator’s story before diving into another long story arc. At least I was able to introduce some more original characters by way of the Knockoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment