Monday, August 31, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #401







 
 


#401
 
After a month of mostly low-key easy Spotlight comics I was ready to start into another long overarching storyline. I went into this knowing it would be a very lengthy process but I vowed to take my time, but not draw things out TOO much. I really tried to reach a happy medium. Here at the beginning I wanted to start very small and let things escalate from there, so there’s not much story to go on just yet. In spite of that (or maybe BECAUSE of it) the characters’ dialogue really made the comic. I think there’s some pretty good material here. I always loved writing for the Decepticons, they were so stereotypical and shallow but with all of them being self-serving jerks they made for some really fun conversations, tearing each other down and treating each other poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment