Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Author's Reflections- Comic #64












#64

The Thundercats joke was something I had been sitting on for quite some time since I introduced the alternate Megatrons into the strip. Nothing too fancy here, though I really enjoyed posing “Evan” in all the silly poses. I was obviously still getting the hang of cutting the backgrounds out of pictures, and still thought it necessary to include the shadows of the characters in doing so. It just doesn’t look good. The real standout of the strip was Hot Shot dressed as the Ninja Turtle. It seemed to go over really well on the website, and I was pleasantly surprised with the way it turned out. I chose Raphael’s colors not only because he’s my favorite Ninja turtle, but because since Hot Shot has red on him already I figured it would look the best from an aesthetic standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment