Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Author's Reflections- Comics #70 & 71

#70






#71










I can’t remember exactly why I decided to make it a ‘blue’ hole, but it rolls off the tongue nicely. The shot of Shockwave being blasted through the hole turned out really well, and I’m still really proud of it! This is the last time He’s seen for the duration of the time I lived in my apartment. Having him disappear for so long wasn’t my original idea at all. In fact, my original plan was for Hot Shot to jump through the Blue Hole at some point and pull him back in. Hindsight is 20/20 and I’m glad I inadvertently let him disappear for so long because it came in handy much later when I moved, but I won’t go into that right now. That’s my cat Butters’ rear end you can see there on the window sill in panel 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment