Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Author's Reflections- Comic #66











#66

This is a strip I threw in for no reason more than to be an attention whore! My birthday isn’t something I normally advertise but since doing the Web Comic was still a novel concept I decided to just do it. The photo shopping is horrible and the inconsistent dialogue about Hot Shot wearing the TMNT costume in the last strip even though it was two strips prior was because it was a last minute idea I had…my birthday fell on a Saturday so I took the pictures in the morning and drove out to my parents’ house to throw it together and post it that afternoon. I had no script and just put it together cold. It was fun and I may do it again at some point, but definitely not in the middle of one of my current long-winded story arcs!

No comments:

Post a Comment