Monday, January 19, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #233








#233
 
This comic was my attempt at trying to get some characterization to Prowl, who I’ve always liked. It wasn’t very prominent, but I think it does a good job for setting up the Prowl that would later become a major character in the comic. Unlike Comic #232, I feel this one does stand on its own, even though it interrupts the overall flow of the story arc by its placement. There’s plenty of decent things that aren’t absolutely laugh out loud worthy but I do chuckle when I see “My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard”…
 
Obviously Hot Shot shares my sentiment on the flow of this story. Reading this now really makes me wonder why I kept it that way when I wrote Hot Shot’s line here. I suppose I was trying to get some sort of mystery out of the two stories before they intertwined. Viewing it that way it’s still only an adequate arc at best compared to some of my others.

No comments:

Post a Comment