Thursday, January 29, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comics #271-272

 
#271
 






 
#272










#271-272
 
Like I mentioned not too long ago, the single reason I included the likes of Prowl, Sunstreaker, Silverbolt and Powerglide in the search for Grimlock is they had new updated toys waiting to be used as their upgrades.
 
Being one of the higher ranking Autobots, Prowl was obviously going to get his upgrade first. I didn’t need to split this into two comics but honestly aside from being desperate to get these new toys into the comic, I really didn’t have much of a story planned out in advance here. I liked adhering to the schedule of posting five comics a week so things needed to be stretched out.
 
Something comic #271 is notable for is it was the first time ‘Crying Grimlock’ was used as a running gag. The gag didn’t last too long but it was something I tried to throw into the comic as often as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment