Monday, January 19, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #234








#234
 
The two stories criss crossing here helps move things along a little bit but it still drags everything out a lot longer than is really needed. Like I stated before I was anxious to use the Ungas in the comic again but the REAL inspiration I got for the story was going through some of my old Power Rangers toys and finding this beetle, which I immediately thought would make for a good power up to the Unga’s Chief, Stagg. I had originally hoped I could use the two little clip hard points on the toys’ chest to attatch the Matrix to it, but that didn’t work out as I imagined. In the long run it made more sense for it NOT to be on the toys’ chest (which we’ll discuss soon), but the shape of the detailing made it so I could outline it as if the Matrix was shining through the inside of the toy anyway. I think it worked out pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment