Thursday, April 10, 2014

Author's Reflections- Comic #124









#124
 
Nothing extraordinary here except to show Megatron was indeed down for the count. Most of Kup’s lines were inspired by or taken straight from Futurama or the Simpsons…I try not to plagiarize that like a lot but sometimes I may be in a hurry or just don’t take the time needed to do a good job. It’s a poor excuse, and I beat myself up about it when I re read the strips where I do use verbatim quotes a lot. Kup’s line in Panel 5 was intentionally cropped off at the bottom, mainly to indicate he was still rambling on when the others were talking behind his back. The top of the words can barely be made out, the entire line is “Then on the other hand we could burn it to the ground and dance around.” Personally I hope to be outfitted with Hot Shot’s wheelchair when I’m elderly!

No comments:

Post a Comment