Friday, April 18, 2014

Author's Reflections- Comic #143








#143
 
Following suit with Megatron’s plans from the Generation 1 cartoon, there had to be some catch thrown in. But instead of it being something small the Autobots could exploit, I needed something BIG that would go wrong that would be bad for all parties involved. The bomb being powerful enough to obliterate the entire universe took care of everything I needed, including the main reason why the stories wouldn’t be continued with the white wall backdrop. I really like the way Megatron really hadn’t thought of the fact his doomsday device would take out everything, even though he obviously created it with that intention. Since the Megatron in my comic IS the Megatron from the Generation 1 cartoon it was definitely something I needed to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment