Thursday, April 10, 2014

Author's Reflections- Comic #130









#130
 
Again, there’s nothing spectacular in this comic, as I said in the commentary for Strip #129 I had it in my head I was going to explore the possibilities of Optimus and Hot Rod holding a grudge against Hot Shot for being the one to save the day and this was supposed to be where it all kicked off. Although I do think it’s pretty funny for Hot Shot to be the one calling the others ‘retards’ even if I never did flesh any of those ideas out. Just a little funny tidbit, the Jack In The Box stuff in the last panel was in my garbage for about a week before I shot the pictures for this comic. It looked so disgusting and greased through I thought it looked perfect for a gigantic meal Doughboy would love to devour! The ranch dipping sauce that soaked through the fry container made me think twice about putting that stuff in my body…for awhile anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment