Monday, May 5, 2014

Author's Reflections- Comic #166








#166
 
I wasn’t completely pleased with the picture in comic #150 revealing Shockwave sitting on the Halloween decoration so I was also I was a little reluctant to use the perspective in the first panel here since it would show beyond the table and into my living room. In the end I just realized I’ve never made any attempt to shy away from doing flat out stupid things and using horrible ‘special effects’ so why would seeing my living room make that much of a difference? The only other thing I really need to point out is that Wheeljack was included in the next couple comics by mistake. For some reason I thought I had him lumped in with a different group and stupidly didn’t double-check my past scripts. So, just cover him up with your hand when you read #166-168!


No comments:

Post a Comment