Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Author's Reflections- Comic #220








#220
 
This is another comic that doesn’t do much but drag out an already long story arc. It’s got a couple decent lines but other than cementing Optimus’ inept character even further, it’s honestly fairly pointless. What is more important to point out is that the Peanut Gallery panel (while not being anything spectacular either) marks the first picture that I was able to get the camera settings combined with proper lighting just right. The picture quality has always fluctuated over the years but I’ve always been able to get fairly decent pictures using the formula I figured out here. Also, the reason for the Peanut Gallery panels for the next couple comics being decent quality and the next couple actual comics being so different is that I always take all the pictures for the comic first, followed by all the Peanut Gallery panel following that. It’s a pretty obvious way to do it, but of course when I first started the comic I would take the Peanut Gallery panel pictures after the pictures for the actual comic…it’s inefficient and of course I ran into problems when I had stories with a lot of toys on the table being used for multiple comics!


No comments:

Post a Comment