Friday, May 16, 2014

Author's Reflections- Comic #206











#206
 
Waspinator always seemed like the types that would actually be quite useful if he was given some attention and shown a little kindness. It also seemed to me that G1 Megatron had a penchant for using and manipulating his troops’ strengths as a weakness so it made sense (to me anyway) that Megatron would turn Waspinator’s desire to be accepted and blindly follow orders into something useful for himself and an errand boy worked the best.
 
I still feel the need to apologize for the awful pictures during this run, I was getting SO frustrated with my camera at this point I considered quitting the comic because I just wasn’t happy with the results I was getting. The blurriness continues for just a little while longer, so please bear with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment