Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Author's Reflections- Comic #182











#182
 
This comic is one that usually stands out in my mind when I think about past stories. It introduced the infamous ‘Plot Hole’ that I’ve utilized several times over the years (for better or worse), but it was a comic I had been planning for several months, as indicated by panel 4. I didn’t know exactly how I was going to build up to it, but I wanted a picture of a handful of characters standing in front of the plot hole in my old apartment. As I was packing my Transformers to move to my house I quickly set a few of the characters I had used for stories up till that point and took a quick picture. I had been hoarding that picture on a special flash drive for about five months so nothing could happen to it! This was one of the very few stories I had on the backburner with no idea of how to really build up to it, so once again I’m glad I had the idea to draw out comic #175 or it might have never happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment