Monday, May 5, 2014

Author's Reflections- Comics #167-168

 
#167
 



 
#168
 






#167-168
 
Comics #166 through #168 are more examples of strips I could easily have combined into one. The honest truth is when I wrote the last few comics I was going through a rough patch in life’s roller coaster and didn’t have much inspiration to be funny, yet I didn’t want the comic to sit for awhile without an update. It’s just one of those things I look back and wince at what I ended up running with but nothing I can do to change it. All things considered though, I still crack up when I see Hot Shot flying across the screen in the second panel in #167, and Optimus lying to the Knockoffs and screaming like a primadonna when he sprained his ankle still fits the character and is something he would likely do in a comic strip posted later on in the run. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment