Sunday, November 27, 2011

Author's Reflections- Comic #11







#11

This is definitely one of my favorite earlier strips. Growing up, the Dinobots were (and are still) my favorite Transformer characters and I hated the way they went from a nearly unstoppable force in Seasons 1 and 2 to an afterthought comedy relief in Season 3. This was just my way to poke fun at it. The photoshopped stuff is pies and seltzers, something that looked great in my head but didn’t turn out all that great in the panel. I always forget I put G1 Jazz in the very end of the strip…I was going to make him a major character in the following strips but honestly I just forgot. By the way, if Grimlock’s Dino head looks a little weird in the last panels after he falls down it’s because sadly my G1 Grimlock suffers from a broken hinge holding the head in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment