Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Author's Reflections- Comic #48








#48

This strip featured probably one of my best ideas that I sadly never expounded upon again. Using the leg components from the G1 Aerialbot Combiners went over pretty well with the people on the chat board and it was something I wanted to do again, but it was very unstable and required the use of the wall as balance. I really wish it would have worked out a little better because I more than likely would have used the haphazard combination permanently. The Crippled Ultra Magnus II has never been overly popular but has worked to my advantage as background comedy more than once so I suppose it’s for the best. Hot Shot’s line is one I used many years ago after several adult beverages. It made my friends laugh and I’ve probably over used it in real life but it worked perfectly for the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment