Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #282







#282
 
When writing this comic my original thought was to create a rift between those characters that were stuck without articulation and those with upgrades. Once I got going on the concepts already in progress it was forgotten. Eventually I got around to revisiting that idea in a big way much, MUCH further down the road and I’m glad it ended up that way. Even though it wasn’t my intention to introduce yet another storyline at this point I still think the timing just wasn’t right to give justice to the idea until there was a bigger ratio of G1 toys to modern “upgraded” ones. This comic did nicely transition into something more with Wheeljack eventually so his encounter with the newly upgraded Autobots wasn’t completely pointless.


No comments:

Post a Comment