Monday, June 22, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comics #371-372

 
#371
 









 
#372
 
 









 
 
#371-372
 
I’m still very happy with the way these comics turned out. The “photoshop” is, of course, extremely rough but I still just accept it for what it is and realize it was just a part of the comic’s style. But the dialogue between Optimus and Primus turned out great and really represented their relationship well. Though Optimus had become extremely self-serving and dickish on the outside, deep down I knew he was still noble and I wanted to convey that here. I tried to do that in a very rough around the edges way but it worked perfect for his character.
 
The Spider-Man head is an Easter egg given to me by my parents earlier in the year and it worked out great for what I had in mind in the comic. Don’t forget that thing since it doesn’t go away anytime soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment