Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #357









#357
 
Re-reading this comic I have to say that while its fine in-story, it just doesn’t work for me because it doesn’t fit with the characterization that I had been giving Deathkill. Onslaught says that if Deathkill had have just said please they would have joined in from the get go, but obviously being the nicest and most polite Decepticon in the comic, that’s one of the first things Deathkill would have said when trying to get them to follow him.
 
Since introducing Fracture I had wanted to have her and Mirage cross paths and thought maybe I could do something funny with it. This works moderately well here but it wasn’t anything I wanted to use as a running gag, or even mention ever again.


No comments:

Post a Comment