Friday, June 12, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #331








#331
 
The one and only reason this comic sticks out in my mind is because of a private message I received on the chat boards from someone saying that Optimus’ persona in my comic was disgraceful and that he thought I should change it or he’d never read my comic again (that is paraphrasing of course since I didn’t keep the message). It was really the only time I got a message that could be construed as “hate” mail; it didn’t upset me or anything I just ignored it, deleted the message and moved on. I know the comic isn’t for everyone so if you don’t like it, move on to read one of the many great comics in the forum, right? It did amuse me enough to go overboard with Optimus’ attitude here…and though that particular chat board member may not have approved of it, I love the dialogue from all the characters and how awful Optimus treats them. Call it petty, I still find it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment