Monday, June 22, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comics #376-378

 
#376
 







 
#377







 
#378













#376-378
 
With everything else getting back to normal after the big storyline I figured I may as well bring Megatron and Shockwave back together and make the Decepticons whole again. I should have taken more time to spell out that Primus restored Megatron’s spark to his body when he retroactively did it for everyone else but there were way too many story strands to keep track of in my brain at this point. I probably rushed through Megatron and Shockwave’s reconciliation but I really just wanted to move on.
 
Something to point out is the peanut gallery panel in Comic #377. They address Cliffjumper admitting that he was the one who let Ultra Magnus, Springer and Kup out of the Dinobots’ closet when in reality that would have been completely overwritten by Primus sending Optimus back in time before Bugbite and Mini-Megs had fired their universe-ending firepower at each other. It was something I didn’t even realize I had done until much later but since it wasn’t a huge deal going forward it doesn’t bother me too much. I mean, Primus wouldn’t have really needed to ‘retroactively’ put the sparks back in the Transformers’ bodies at all for the same reason. They’re just some small oversights that can be ignored since the comic is extremely silly to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment