Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #306











#306
 
I jumped right back into the story with establishing that Unicron was a consciousness…multiple bodies in every dimension that shared a mind. It was a bit convoluted of course but I like that idea compared to there only being one Unicron who can travel through dimensions. I didn’t want to kill of Unicron so easily this time so I set up the big defense that only the Matrix from any particular Unicron’s dimension could stop him, thus making any of the Primes in Knockora-Offina powerless to stop him. It made Unicron more of a threat and it also forced me to get really creative in thinking up ways for him to be defeated. Unicron was here to stay, and it couldn’t have worked out better for future comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment