Thursday, June 11, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #326







#326
 
First and foremost I used this comic to give Galvatron and Nemesis Prime a little bit of time to shine and establish their tumultuous partnership. That said, I still think the best part is the pose I was able to get Megatron in while he’s sneaking away in the fourth panel, and anyone who has owned that toy knows how difficult it is to get any dynamic poses out of it due to the huge wings and arm cannon causing balance issues. I spent more time than I ever should have on getting the toy posed just right, and its nothing short of a miracle it stayed that way long enough for me to take a picture. It was worth it of course…I think it’s pretty safe to say that’s the best pose I ever got out of Megatron in the entire comic run.

No comments:

Post a Comment