Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #307











#307
 
The Movie Autobots’ usefulness had come to an end with the movie spoof over with so it was an easy decision to have Unicron remove them from the comic. I liked the interaction between Optimus and Movie Bumblebee in comics 264 and 265 so much that it was an easy decision to add Bumblebee to the regular comic cast. I wasn’t sure whether to expound on Ratchet’s comment that he could probably save Movie Jazz in comic 300 so I kept his corpse around as well, but nothing ever happened with it. Eventually I forgot about it entirely and I really don’t think it made much of a difference.
 
The power outage during the Plight of the Bumblebee crossover came in handy in allowing the Autobots to escape Unicron this time…so even more thanks go out to ShadowDragon for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment