Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Author's Reflections- Comic #318








#318
 
Not only was it a good time to give Ironhide, Bluestreak and Sideswipe their upgrades, I also thought it would be a good way to let the other characters see that the Dinobots had played with the machine. At its core this comic mainly allowed me to poke fun of the Animated aesthetic and at the Universe Prowl toy’s shortcomings, especially since the Dinobots weren’t really used as much as I thought I’d use them beyond this point.
 
The reason Ratchet built the machine way out in the middle of nowhere was never explained in-comic, but for story reasons I knew if I constantly said it was away from the Autobot base it would allow an easier explanation for why the Decepticons could get their hands on it. The characters never did tire of complaining about its location of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment